Vital Statistics (VS) is a powerful database for tracking vital statistics such as:
- Blood sugar/glucose levels (can mark as fasting/non-fasting).
- Blood pressure (both the systolic and diastolic values).
- Weight (both a before and after value).
VS was designed to be cost effective, easy to learn, and
above all... easy to use.
The basic single user license provides for 5 patients.
However, the program is both
(it can maintain more than 1 million patients) and
The basic license can be expanded to the number of patients you
need. Contact us for details.
copy from our on-line store and see for yourself what a great program VS is.
VS will save you time, save you money, and help you maintain accurate records.
The base package includes the following three (3) integrated modules:
- Patients -- Information such as name, address, contact information (phone numbers, email address, etc.).
- Statistics -- The statistics themselves (BP, Pulse, glucose level, weight, etc.).
- Food -- The amount of food (calories, fat grams, carbs, protein, etc.) the patient is consuming.
* The actual limit is
dependent upon a number of factors including, but not limited to,
size of hard drive, size of record in the table (characters per
record), maximum number of records allowed per table by the
database engine, etc., etc., etc.
- Is scalable.
- Is networkable.
- Runs on Windows XP Home/PRO, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Contains a number of settings
and customizable features for operation in most any
- Can handle over 1,000,000* distinct Patient IDs.
- Can print reports such a list of patients, statistics for a specific patient.
- Includes customizable report/invoice formats (can designate company
logo, location of title, and which fields to print on
- We can design custom report headings for a nominal charge.
- Includes text search and filtering of records.
- Includes a User ID, Password and Access Table (UPAT). Designate up to 32
user ID's in addition to the supervisor. Can restrict
level of access (e.g., add, edit, delete, print reports,
- Has audit trails: System automatically records user ID, date, time, and
workstation ID when a record is added, edited, deleted, copied, or
recalled (security settings must be enabled to track the user ID).
- Includes a phone dialer (TAPI dialer included with the Windows operating
system) to contact clients. Program can automatically open a
new time record when the call is made.