Data Management System (DMS) is the ultimate antique mall accounting software program
for point of sale (POS) operations. It was designed specifically for
antique malls, single antiques dealers, craft malls, and
auction houses... however, it can be used by most
any business needing to track sales, process layaways, record customer information, and process inventory items.
from our on-line store and see for yourself what a fantastic POS system DMS is.
DMS (the ultimate antique mall accounting software program for point of sale operations)
has been in use, across the USA, since early 1993 and
contains the features requested by our customers. Our antique mall accounting software is
easy to learn,
easy to use, and above all...
Will save you time and money, because... our antique
mall accounting software:
- Eliminates the drudgery of writing sales receipts by hand.
- You can, of course, write sales receipts by hand
and enter them into our antique mall accounting software at your
- Eliminates errors in addition, computation of sales tax,
and computation of discounts on sales receipts.
- Eliminates errors in recording and maintaining:
- Sales taxes.
- Antique mall commissions.
- Antique mall booth rent.
- Special charges to dealers in the antique mall.
- Credit card surcharges.(Our antique mall accounting software even has a
provision to pass the credit card charges back to the selling
dealer in the antique mall -- this can save your antique
mall a significant amount of money!)
- Check surcharges. (Our antique mall accounting software has a
provision to pass a surcharge back to the selling
dealer in the antique mall for sale spaid for by check!)
- Prints daily sales reports, in just minutes, so you can
quickly and accurately balance the cash drawer.
- The network version has the capability to balance
each individual cash drawer.
- Prints booth reports for the dealers in just minutes.
- Sales information is neatly organized across the
page (we've gotten numerous comments from our antique
mall owners and managers that their dealers find our
reports are much easier to read than those from other
antique mall accounting software programs).
- Updates and maintains dealer/customer information.
- Customer information is NEVER required and a
number of our customers make "cash customer
sales" unless selling an item on layaway.
- Inventory quantity is updated when an is sold or returned
(but ONLY if the inventory control is being used).
The base package of our antique mall accounting software includes the following
three (3) integrated modules:
Plus... We have over two dozen (28)
that provide special features and added functionality.
- Point of Sale -- records
information about the items sold in your antique mall, or shop,
and credits them to the proper dealer.
- Dealer/Customer Management --
records information about the dealers in your antique and/or craft mall who
have items for sale and the customers to whom those items
are sold. (Dealer information is needed so that sales can
be properly credited. Customer information, while not
required, will enable the generation of customer lists,
wish/want lists, mailing labels, and the ability to
analyze sales by zip code.)
- Layaway Payments and Split Sales
-- records payment information for:
- Layaway sales (12 payments maximum).
- Split sales (i.e., sales with multiple methods of
payment such as cash/check or traveller's check/gift
certificate). Maximum of 3 payment methods.
Like we say... "DMS is the ultimate antique mall accounting software program
for point of sale operations". It was specifically designed to track
sales, dealers, customers, and inventory (only if you want) for antique and/or craft malls, and
Our antique mall accounting software free demo allows all
features of the program to be evaluated, and, for those who want to really test
our antique mall accounting software before purchasing it, we have a
trial kit that allows the software to be
used for up to 90 days or over 3,000 items to be entered (whichever
And get this... we have a number of customers who are so
pleased with the features, performance, and rock solid stability
of the DOS version of our antique mall software that they continue to use it and we
continue to provide support (now that's what you call customer
Our antique mall accounting software is:
- DMS runs on Windows 98, NT 4.0, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Networkable (as of v6.6 Windows 98 can no longer be used for workstations).
- Contains an abundance of settings and
customizable features for operation in any antique mall or business.
- Over 2 dozen optional modules that provide:
Other Miscellaneous Features/Capabilities.