- We accept:
- Personal checks.
- Business checks.
- Cashiers checks.
- Money orders.
- PayPal (payers must have a confirmed address and bank account on file with PayPal).
- All amounts are in U.S. dollars.
- Checks and money orders can take up to 11 business days to clear. (Items are not shipped until payment clears.)
- Shipping and handling charges (listed with an item or shown in the PayPal shopping cart) are for destinations within the continental U.S. and that can be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Shipping and handling charges to destinations outside the continental U.S. will be quoted to the buyer.
- Please contact us with your complete shipping address.
- International buyers are responsible for any customs/taxes owed on the item(s).
- Insurance is optional and the cost is to be paid by the buyer.
- We pack items well, but are not responsible for lost or damaged items once they are shipped.
- We do not issue refunds or re-ship for lost or damaged items that are un-insured.
- Get the insurance if you have any concerns.
- Businesses and residents of Kentucky must pay 6.0% sales tax or provide proof of exemption.
- There is a 15% re-stocking fee on all returned items.