My Important Information Manager (MYIIM) is designed to gather,
record, organize, easily edit (i.e., make changes),
update, and print important client information.
MYIIM was designed to be cost effective, easy to learn, and
above all... easy to use.
The basic single user license provides for 5 clients and is designed for personal use by a single family.
The program is
and can maintain more than 1 million clients.
if you need additional clients.
Purchase a demo
copy from our on-line store and see for yourself what a great program MYIIM is.
MYIIM will save you time, save you money, and help you maintain accurate records.
Everything is "pulled together" in the
Important Documents List
report which can be stored in your safe deposit box or a secret location in
your home making
it easy for your heirs to handle your affairs.
The base package includes the following six (6) integrated modules:
- Clients -- Information such as name, address, contact information (phone numbers, email address, etc.).
- Insurance -- Information about the insurance policies the client has.
- Legal -- Information about legal documents (deeds, mortgages, titles, wills, powers of attorney, etc.) the client has.
- Funeral -- Information about the funeral arrangements for the client.
- Financial -- Information about the financial accounts (checking, savings, IRA, CDs, etc.) the client has.
- Credit Cards -- Information about the credit cards the client has.
* The actual limit is
dependent upon a number of factors including, but not limited to,
size of hard drive, size of record in the table (characters per
record), maximum number of records allowed per table by the
database engine, etc., etc., etc.
- Is scalable.
- Runs on Windows XP Home/PRO, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Contains a number of settings
and customizable features.
- Can handle over 1,000,000* distinct client IDs.
- Can print mailing labels and reports.
- Includes the ability to "customize" the report header (you can choose
a logo, set the location of the title).
- In addition, we can design a custom report header to your
specifications for a nominal charge.
- Includes text search and filtering of records.
- Includes a User ID, Password and Access Table (UPAT). Designate up to 32
user ID's in addition to the supervisor. Can restrict
level of access (e.g., add, edit, delete, print reports,
- Has audit trails: System automatically records user ID, date, time, and
workstation ID when a record is added, edited, deleted, copied, or
recalled (security settings must be enabled to track the user ID).