Client Management System (CMS) is a powerful database for managing/billing clients, and managing
projects, time/expense records, and phone calls.
It was designed for attorneys with the
help of an attorney... but it can be used by other businesses needing to track clients, projects,
and time/expense records.
The attorney who helped design CMS often complained about the costly, overly complex, and difficult
to use software on the market. Therefore... CMS was designed to be cost effective, easy to learn, and
above all... easy to use.
CMS will save you time, save you money, and help you maintain accurate records
- Eliminates the drudgery of writing time records, phone records, and expenses by hand.
- You can, of course, always write these by hand
and enter them into CMS at your convenience.
- Eliminates errors in addition and subtraction.
- Reduces billing rate mistakes.
- Reduces and/or eliminates errors in recording and maintaining:
The base package includes the following six (6) integrated
- Billing Descriptions and
Charges -- describes charges (hourly and flat rate)
and expenses (mileage, copies, etc.).
- Clients -- records various
information about your clients.
- Client Billing Account
-- records credits and debits.
- Projects -- describes a
client's various projects.
- Time Keepers --
describes those allowed to enter time records.
- Time Records --
records time records, phone slips (non-billable time
records), expenses, and credits given to a client.
Like we say... "CMS is the ultimate software package
for managing clients, projects, phone calls, and time records."
We have a demo CD that allows all
features of the program to be evaluated
* actual limit is
dependent upon a number of factors including, but not limited to,
size of hard drive, size of record in the table (characters per
record), maximum number of records allowed per table by the
database engine, etc.
- Is networkable.
- Runs on Windows XP Home/PRO, Vista, and Windows 7.
- Contains a number of settings
and customizable features for operation in most any
- Can handle up to 2,147,483,648* Billing Rates (There is no per time
keeper, per client, or per activity restriction or limit).
- Can handle over 2,147,483,648* distinct Client IDs.
- Can handle up to 2,147,483,648* Projects.
- Can handle over 2,147,483,648* distinct Time Keepers.
- Can handle up to 2,147,483,648* Time Records (time records, phone slips,
expense records, and credits).
- Can generate invoices to clients.
- Can generate statements for a client and/or project.
- Can print reports such as client invoices, mailing labels (additional
reports will be added based upon customer requests).
- Includes customizable report/invoice formats (can designate company
logo, location of title, and which fields to print on
- We can design custom report headings for a nominal charge.
- Includes text search and filtering of records.
- Includes a User ID, Password and Access Table (UPAT). Designate up to 16
user ID's in addition to the supervisor. Can restrict
level of access (e.g., add, edit, delete, print reports,
- Handles client funds: can manually add client credits/debits. System
automatically generates a debit when a client invoice is finalized.
- Handles deposit slips (in the Client Billing Account module).
- Has audit trails: System automatically records user ID, date, time, and
workstation ID when a record is added, edited, deleted, copied, or
recalled (security settings must be enabled to track the user ID).
- Includes a phone dialer (TAPI dialer included with the Windows operating
system) to contact clients. Program can automatically open a
new time record when the call is made.
- Can reprint invoice (previous billed items can be printed on the invoice,
but are marked as have being billed, and the
client is not billed for them).